We are seeking a Cinder/C++ developer to create engaging media for
museum installations. Candidate must be versatile and have
strong communications skills.
Richard Lewis Media Group is a multimedia production company
specializing in media installations for museums in North America and
around the world. We are passionate about building engaging, inspiring
and usable applications for public environments.
Our ideal candidate is:
· A developer with 3-5 years of experience programming for both
3d and 2d applications.
· Experience with Cinder, OpenFrameworks, or other development framework.
· Enjoy new technology: complex hardware, networked applications,
and multiscreen displays.
· Experience developing for the Kinect and interfacing with cameras.
· Work successfully with other developers, designers, producers,
and hardware integrators.
· Highly visual with a strong attention to detail.
Experience with Unity, HTML5, and Node.js are a plus. This is a
full-time position. Interested candidates should contact email@example.com.