Cinder Forum ARCHIVE
We are seeking to add to our interactive development team with a lead programmer. Under the direction of the director of interactive development, the lead interactive programmer is responsible for using methodical and structured programming techniques to develop conceptual software design that achieves desired user experience.
The right candidate will have senior-level technical and software development experience, including the following:
· Degree in computer engineering or computer science, preferred
· Strong front-end development skills with a solid grasp of back-end technologies
· Excellent object-oriented programming and architecture skills
· 5+ years of overall programming experience
· Experience with one or more of the following preferred: Flash, native creative coding framework like OpenFrameworks or Cinder, Unity 3D, tangible interfaces
· Experience managing teams of programmers
· Developing leadership and team management skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Able to work independently and under pressure and produce results under sometimes tight schedules
BPI offers a competitive salary and benefits package. This position is full-time on site at our Norwood, MA offices. Interested candidates may send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.
BPI is an Equal Opportunity employer.