Cinder Forum ARCHIVE
We are seeking to add to our interactive development team with a programmer experienced in C++. Under the direction of the director of interactive development and in collaboration with a project team, the C++ programmer will be responsible for engineering large-scale interactive experiences.
The right candidate will have senior-level technical and software development experience, including the following:
· 5+ years of C++ programming experience
· Experience with Cinder, OpenFrameworks, or some other native creative coding framework a plus
· Graphics programming (OpenGL, Direct X) experience a plus
· Experience with Natural User Interfaces a plus
· Experience managing teams of programmers
· Excellent communication skills
· Able to work independently and under pressure and produce results under sometimes tight schedules
BPI offers a competitive salary and benefits package. This position is full-time on site at our Norwood, MA offices. Interested candidates may send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.
BPI is an Equal Opportunity employer.