Belle & Wissell, Co. is an award-winning design company in
Seattle, WA that creates imaginative experiences for content-rich
media projects in exhibit spaces, retail environments, and on the Web.
We are looking for talented, creative developers to help build
innovative interactive experiences for high profile clients.
Specifically, we are looking for freelance software developers for
a project based, part-time engagement. Applicants should be proficient
in one or more of the technologies below, and have the passion and
drive to explore new ones:
• High performance graphics spanning multiple large displays.
• Multitouch/Gestural experiences for touchscreen kiosks.
• C++/OpenGL creative coding platforms, such as Cinder and OpenFrameworks.
• 2D and 3D WebGL frameworks, such as Three.js and Pixi.js.
• 2D and 3D game engines, such as Starling and Unity.
Developers local to Seattle are strongly preferred, though
candidates in the West Coast timezone will be considered. No overseas
developers, agencies, or offshoring companies. Please include resume
and work samples in your response.